Search This Blog

Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas

I was sick on Christmas Eve, the time I had appointed to drive to my parent's house. I had food poisoning and could be far from a bathroom. It was a pathetic time but luckily I woke up on Christmas Day feeling better. I drove up North and was able to visit Sidney & Wyatt and Lauren & Emily. The was too late to visit Tanner & Ava and Isaac & Aaron. I had dinner with my parents and then had a fairly slow evening. On Saturday, the day after Christmas, my siblings came over and we celebrated Christmas again. It was a lot of fun to get together. I received some wonderful gifts and was able to spend time with almost all of my family (John and Emily were missing.)I, oddly enough, didn't get any pictures of my parents or Sidney, Wyatt, Jeremy, or Britnie. There were there but I only took a few pictures.

No comments: