I read my sister's blog today and realized that I'd been tagged. (See Jen's blog for more details.) Here goes:
1. My nieces and nephews - never has a family been so blessed by such lovely, smart children.
2. A clean bathroom - it is so nice to shower in a clean shower with no hair in it, step on a clean floor, and look into a clean mirror above a clean counter. If I had time, I would have my bathroom cleaned every couple of days.
3. A good book - there is nothing like escaping into a different world or becoming a different person. It is also a great way to learn about other people, places, and ideas.
1. That another niece or nephew will die before me. While I know it isn't likely, it nearly killed me when Caleb died. I don't know that my heart could take another blow like that.
2. Snakes - it isn't natural for an animals to have no appendages. Even fish have fins; no wonder snakes are considered a cursed animal in most myths and stories.
3. Losing hope for the future.
1. Finishing school - yes, I know it need to make the time to finish. Really, I don't need to be reminded.
2. Consistently work less than 50 hours each week. I am working on this one with my manager.
3. Finish embroidering another skirt.
1. Books - Even with three bookcases and books lining the back of my desk, I am still making piles of books on the floor of my bedroom. I've decided I just need to make floor to ceiling bookshelves in whatever place I live.
2. Doing a good job at work - even at home I think about ways to improve my performance at work. I have been this way at every job I've ever had. There are days I curse the work ethic instilled in me.
3. Reading the blogs of my siblings and other family members and reading my e-mail. Since I live the farthest from my parents, I love the fact that I can catch up on their lives and see the latest pictures of my nieces and nephews.
3 random or surprising facts:
1. I think fireworks are very romantic. I was reminded of this fact just tonight when I watched the fireworks at Summerfest. I really wished I had been in the arms of some cute guy.
2. I dislike change at home but actually don't mind it at work. I am not sure why there is this distinction in my brain.
3. I wish there was an empty room in a house where I could just paint strange murals on the walls.
I tag Sarah and Britnie.