Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Babysitting

On Saturday night I had the honor of babysitting Sid and Wy. Sid started out playing a computer game while Wy complained about the weather and the state of world politics. He then moved on to my hairstyle, then about how he was hungry. Luckily, I could do something about him being hungry. After Wy had a bottle, Sid and I played with her felt dolls. I ordered a pizza. While Sid and I ate, Wy was entertained by being in his saucer. Sid kept making him laugh but eventually finished her dinner. Wy was getting really tired so I changed him into his pajamas, gave him his meds, fed him, sang to him, and put him to bed. Then Sid and I curled up on the couch and watched "The Wizard of Oz." After it ended, she got ready for bed. While she was brushing her teeth, her parents came home. All in all, a good night. I just hope that next time I babysit the weather is nicer. I really wanted to take them to the park. I just love spending time with my nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

JAJ said...

I must agree with Wy on the hairstyle . . . just kidding! I'm a big fan of the new color.

-A