Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mom's birthday

On Wednesday, most of my family gathered together to celebrate Mom's birthday. Because we children were forbidden from getting Mom a gift, I thought that it would be great for everyone to meet for dinner. After many an e-mail, most managed to meet for dinner (Brit and Josh had to work.) Everyone brought something and Dad picked up some amazing stuffed chickens. We had veggies and dip, potatoes, salad, cornbread, banana muffins, stuffed chicken, and cookies and ice cream. It turned out to be a lot of fun, but it also gave me a huge appreciation for how much work goes into a dinner for 14 people.

I'm just glad that everyone brought food so I didn't have to do it all. Anyway, I managed to get some good pictures. Mom said that it was one of her best birthdays ever. Yeh for us! It was nice to see everyone and how much the babies have grown. Thanks for everyones help.

No comments: