Search This Blog

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Seeing friends

It's always nice to see friends that you don't get to see all the time. After work on Wednesday, I went to see Brittany for her birthday. My usual Barnes and Noble money card was her gift because she and I are both readers. Spencer, who looks like the lead singer of Rascal Flatts, was there with a funny shirt on. He was exploring the wonders of Brit's new laptop. Boys are so funny with electronic toys. When I looked at the picture of the two of them, I thought they either looked like cousins or a romantic couple. I couldn't decide.On Thursday night I studied for hours at the library, an odious chore, and then met up with some friends for sushi. I haven't had sushi or seen Aubri and Chris for months. Aubri and Chris were married two years ago and I don't see them very often these days. Strange how you can live a few miles apart but not see each other on a regular basis. They are moving to Texas in late October or early November. Brittany came in with her family when our meal was ending. It was strange to see my two friends try to ignore each other. Once upon a time they might have been friends, but too much drama has happened. Oh well, such is life. I guess not everyone is meant to be friends; only civil acquaintances. Anyway, it was nice to see my friends this week. I should be getting to bed so I can be bright and chipper for school tomorrow morning.

No comments: