Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Camille Update

The past week has been a hard one. I've been too sick to be much help with the search for Camille. With my cold, my lungs haven't been in very good shape to go on long walks or hikes. Sarah and Happy have gone out most nights to pass out fliers. Earlier in the week, the Provo police were searching a car wash. We weren't sure what for, but I don't think it turned up much. On Thursday night, Sarah called me while I was driving back from Brittany's birthday party. It seems that a couple had found a bike up by Bridal Veil Falls on Sunday. They decided to take it. On Wednesday, they realized that the bike they had stolen matched the description of Camille's bike and decided to go to the police. When Sarah told me, I admit that I said a bad word. Had they left it there, the searchers would have found it on Monday and could have focused on that area sooner. I guess I have to give them props for coming forward at all. There are probably a lot of people who are just an angry as I am. Anyway, since it was announced on Thursday, the police have focused more intently in on the Bridal Veil Falls area. They have searched the river and fanned out through the woods. Hopefully there will be a discovery of substance soon. For more information read the story on KSL's website.

No comments: