Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Years Eve

On New Year's Eve I had to go to work from 9-10:30am. I then headed off the my parents house, where I had fun with my mom cleaning the house. Jordan and Alison came over with Isaac and we got ready for the annual celebration of the life of Caleb Johnsen. Mom, Dad, Josh, Brooke, Tanner, Alison, Jordan, Isaac, Emily, Aaron, Pat, Steve, Jeremy and myself ate and played games until midnight. Jordan, Alison, and I ended up staying up past 1am. On New Years Day, the three of us went to IHOP. It was a lot of fun. Later on, I went over to Ryan's house to exchange Christmas gifts and catch up. When I got home, it was funny to see Dad and Isaac playing around. Dad read a book to Isaac, who then slide down Dad's legs. Dad then lifted Isaac upside down. It was so cute. Once it was dark I headed home to Orem. As much as I love family, I wish they were closer. The drive up and down is annoying. Lucky, the roads were clear and the sailing smooth. Happy New Years!

No comments: