Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The past week

I have done the following things in the past week (ok, 10 days):
  • Waited over two hours to get my side mirror repaired. It turns out that they double-booked all the technicians.
  • Was able to babysit Isaac and Aaron for a few hours. We spent the entire time at the Orem library and had lots of fun. We were so busy having fun that I forgot to take any pictures. (I can see my father and brothers shaking their heads now.)
  • Saw a supervisor leave my company. It was very strange because so few people leave CRI. At my last job we would have people leaving and coming every week but that isn't the case at my new job. It's actually quite refreshing to have such a low turn-over rate.
  • Got over a cold. It was horribly annoying to have one.
  • Started gardening. With the great change in the weather I've started to weed the front garden. It's a complete mess but I'm excited to play in the dirt.
  • Donated blood. I had forgotten how much it hurts to get your finger pricked. I think it hurts more than actually putting the needle in to donate blood.
  • My roommate, W, left for a trip. She will be gone until next week. She's one of my favorites so I will miss her.
  • Bought the new Kelly Clarkson cd. It has an alternative vibe and is pretty good. My favorite song so far is I Do Not Hook Up, which can be considered a great theme song for some of us.
  • Bought three boxes of Thin Mint girls scout cookies. Yum.
  • Ripped a hole in my favorite pair of jeans.
  • Listened to a lecture on reptiles at the Natural History Museum on the BYU campus. Sadly, I had to leave when the lecture was over and didn't actually get to tour the museum. I'll have to go back.
  • Had some very vibrant and interesting dreams.
  • Watched Ella Enchanted on tv
  • Cleaned my car inside and out
  • Made cornbread and rice pudding
  • Spoke on the phone with both of my parents (on different days)
  • Played on Facebook
  • Went to Family Home Evening and church
Sorry about the list but it was this or a three page blog post that would bore the readers to tears. Have a good week everyone.

No comments: