Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Meme

Another Meme:

Death matches
Who would win the death match between...

1. The Care Bears vs the Smurfs - I think it would be the smurfs. The Care Bears are too nice to hit anyone.
2. Barbies vs Bratz - I would have to say Barbie. Not only is she older with more experience, but she had GI Barbie along with Scientist Barbie, Teacher Barbie, etc. Bratz are just annoying teenagers.
3. He-Man vs Terminator - I would say He-Man because he has the element of magic on his side.
4. The Power Rangers vs The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Sadly, I think the Power Rangers would win because of all their cool weapons.
5. Batman vs Spider-man - I would have to say Batman would win. He has cooler toys and a more underhanded way of fighting.

No comments: