Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fun this weekend

I had some fun this weekend. On Friday night I went bowling with the young single adults. Six of us girls were on one lane with some very fun neighbors. I was taking pictures and turned around to see Cassi, Tiffany, and Camille taking or looking at pictures they had taken. I ended up getting a 55. Sad, but I was excited to break 50. Afterwards, Sarah, Camille, and I watched The Holiday. It was a good movie although there was too much bad language.

On Saturday I rushed home from my parent's house to find Sarah putting together a cabinet for the bathroom. After she was finished, we decided to go have some fun. We called Jake and Amy, and then went to Trafalga for mini golf, racing around the slick track, and cups of dippin' dots. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, Sarah, Jake, and I talked for a while. At 1 am we decided to call it a night.

No comments: