Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Visiting family

This week I was able to see my loving family. On Thursday Alison, Jordan, and Isaac came to visit. Alison and Jordan came down to see her Grandfather and they let me babysit Isaac. The cute boy charmed Sarah and Camille. I was amazed how close to crawling he is. I also was amazed how sharp his new two teeth are. Sadly, my joy at seeing my nephew was lessened by the fact that Alison's grandpa is so sick.
On Friday, my roommates and I took some pictures. Included in this blog are pictures of Sarah cooking and Camille and I. Friday was quiet because I wasn't feeling well. After hearing something upsetting, I had an upset stomach for a few days. On Sunday I drove up to see my parents and the rest of family. We celebrated John's birthday. Mom made a great meal of ribs, potato salad, fruit, and wonderful chocolate trifle for dessert. It was great to see everyone. John and Jen's kitchen is coming along. Lauren now has seven teeth. Amazing!
Josh and Brooke are doing well in their roles of new parents. Tanner is growing although his sleeping schedule is a little off. Jordan and Alison both looked a little tired. Alison's grandfather died and his funeral is on Friday. I still remember when Grandpa Johnsen died and how hard it was. I wish her whole family the best. Jeremy and Britnie are both doing well. Wyatt is apparently teething and Sidney is as full of energy as ever. Mom and Dad are doing well. It was so nice to see everyone and I was home by 10:30 pm.
v v

No comments: