Search This Blog

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lunch with Jen, Mom, and Lauren


On Friday I got to eat lunch with Mom, Jen, and Lauren at Macaroni Grill in Provo. It was a nice break from a busy day at work. It was so nice to see them, have fun, and relax. Work has been a little stressful lately and I needed a small break. I hope they, and anyone else who want to come, can come down and meet me for lunch again. As a small note, I would like to encourage everyone to order what they know they like on a menu and not be swayed by others (ie a mother or a server.) Luckily, I had chocolate cake after my strange pasta to make up for it. :)

2 comments:

Josh said...

Look at that pink outfit!

Nana J said...

It was so much fun to see you. We will surely be down again, but will STILL bug you to try something new on the menu (the cute waiter surely had some influence on your decision).