Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Frequency of posting

I just wanted to warn everyone that the frequency of my posting will most likely be going down for the next few weeks. Sarah contacted Comcast and our internet will be turned off sometime tomorrow. Since I try not to do personal stuff at work (blog posting, phone calls, e-mail) I will have to do it at the library or somewhere else. I hopefully will have the internet at my new place.
In other news, one of my bosses, MJ, is returning from a week long trip tomorrow. I suspect that I will be pretty busy between tomorrow and Thanksiving. I've really enjoy my new job, especially this week. Since MJ was gone, RJ and BM have given me a lot of HR stuff to do. (Wow, that was a lot of initials in one sentence.)
I am really excited for Thanksgiving. I love getting together with my family every year. I've taken the day after Thanksgiving off so I will be able to spend time with my family and celebrate my birthday with my family.
On the moving front, I have managed to pack up 11 boxes of stuff I won't need in the next three weeks. I don't know how much more I will be able to do this week since I do have to use most of my stuff to live the next three weeks. I've decided to use this Saturday to test drive some cars.
Anyway, that's a quick update on my life.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi!

I need your email address. I have an evite to send you!

Shem said...

I will miss your blogging and comments on our blog. Happy moving!