Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Father's Day and two birthdays

This Sunday was Father's Day. The entire family, including cousin Wade and his family, met at my parents home to celebrate. We celebrated Father's Day for my own father, Jeremy, John, Josh, Jordan, and Wade, along with the birthdays of Lauren and Isaac. What a wonderful time we had. We had a great meal that included garlic mashed potatoes, grilled turkey, salad, and rolls. The chocolate birthday cake was excellent. I managed to get pictures of both Lauren and Isaac enjoying the books that I gave them. Wade, Amy, Abagail, and Liam were a delight to see. It has been a couple of years since they have ventured to Utah and we were all happy to see them. I have included just a few of the pictures that I took that day on this blog entry.


On a more personal note, I would like to wish my father a very happy Father's Day. I couldn't ask for a better dad (even my friends think so.) Some of the aspect I love the best about my father are his sense of humor, artisit eye, willingness to help others, and his love of his family. (Also, before anyone says anything, I realize that I don't have a picture of Dad on this blog entry.)

2 comments:

Nana J said...

Great pictures - thanks for this update.

J said...

Great set of photos.