Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Summerfest

Every year Orem has something called Summerfest. I had never heard of it before this year but saw the flier in the newspaper and heard about it from Sarah. Last Friday, I decided that it would be fun to go. When five o'clock rolled around, I decided that the 45 hours I had worked that week was enough and went home. Sarah was there and we decided to go to Summerfest. We called around to get a group together but only Jake and Happy ended up joining us. Summerfest is one of those small town carnivals that has rides, food, and boothes where vendors sell their wares. It was fun to walk around. Sarah and Happy got lost in the crowd so Jake and I wandered around, then met up with Sarah to eat dinner. (Happy was tired and went home.) By 8pm we had had enough Summerfest fun and returned to our house. Jake, Sarah, and I ended up talking and laughing until almost 12, when we all decided that we were exhausted. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

-A said...

City fair days are fun. The pack-it-up-and-move-it-to-a-different-town aspect of the rides is really terrifying to me, but other than that . . . I won a goldfish at Farmington Festival Days once.