Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Saturday with part of the family

On Saturday I slept in until 10 am. I then got up and did some housework while I waited for my mother to call me. Grandma Roberts had traveled down from Idaho and the Roberts sisters were meeting at Aunt Diane's house for food and talking. Sarah and I met up with them at a restuarant at 2pm, then went to Diane's house to talk and watch old family movies. It was strange to see my mother as a three-year-old toddler. She reminded me a lot of Wyatt. I managed to get Lauren to sleep for a half an hour, but then she woke up hungry. Sidney and I took Dexter for a walk. My two beautiful nieces left by 6 pm but I stayed until almost 11 pm. It was nice to see my aunts, mother, sister, grandmother, and two nieces.

No comments: