Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Poll results and a thought

First, I would like to thank everyone for voting. Here are the results:

Book reviews: 8
Stories from work: 3
Memes: 1
Stores from my life: 13
Pictures: 12
Polls: 2

From this I can assume that people are actually interested in my life and that I need to take more pictures. While I am still reading, it didn't really occurr to me to discuss the books and what I like about them. I will endeavour to do as my readers wish (but I can't promise anything.)

On another note, I was thinking about what makes me special recently. (No, it wasn't an exercise in ego-boosting.) Someone posed the question of what would be interesting about a biography about me. I think there are two things that make me interesting: my dreams and my personality. My dreams tend to be vivid and I usually remember one or two a night. Personality wise, I think my blunt honesty and quirky humor is something to be loved (or at least something to smile and shake your head at.) While my personality is fused into my blog entries, my dreams are not. I'm wondering if my readers would be interested in occasionally reading what I'm dreaming about. What do you think?

1 comment:

Shem said...

You have told me of some of your dreams, and I think if you plan to post them, they should be accompanied by an MPAA type rating.