Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Yeah for family!

Ok, so it's no secret that I love my family. I especially love my nieces and nephews. So, when I was able to go home for Sunday dinner, I was extremely excited. The fun began with helping my mother cook. Then, the kids started to arrive (with their parents in tow.) It was great. As you can see, we had lots of fun.

Tanner didn't know what to make of me for the first little while. It had obviously been too long since I saw him.I actually read like this too. I'm glad Sid likes to read and sing.

Lauren was really excited to eat her chocolate dessert.

Wyatt liked the cake too.

It was funny to see how Wyatt and Lauren liked the musical birthday cards that I got for Mom and Jeremy. (Oh right; we were celebrating birthdays, not me getting to see everyone.) I can't wait until this coming weekend, when I will get to see my family again. On Thursday night, I will be able to babysit Lauren while her parents and mine go to a play.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I love the little kids, they are so cute it is no wonder you are the loving and devoted aunt.