Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged again

Lindsey tagged me with this meme so here goes:

4 places I go over and over
Work
Grocery store
Library
Home

4 places I like to eat
Bombay House
Macaroni Grill
Mimi's Cafe
Shoots

4 places I would like to be right now
In bed-sleeping
In a big comfy chair-reading
In the arms of someone I love
At the library

4 tv shows I like
CSI: NY
Grey's Anatomy
How I Met Your Mother
Life

3 joys
My nieces and nephews
Finishing a long project and know it was done well
Chocolate

3 fears
Snakes
Dying of dehydration
The death of a loved one

3 goals
To go back to school
To get married
To always make sure I think before I speak

3 obsessions
Books
Chocolate
Checking my e-mail and/or blogs once a day

3 surprising facts
I'm self conscience about the ridges on my fingernails
I have tried to figure out what I would do in every possible hostage situation should I be in one
There are 300 species of turtles alive today (none of which I own)

No comments: