Search This Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My new niece

My new niece

My new niece, Lauren Noele, was born on June 10th, at 9:30 am. At 8lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long, she just wanted to get out. My sister, Jen, had to have a c-section after her water broke around 6 am. Jen's husband, John, got her to the hospital. Apparently, Lauren was breech with her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. Hmm, giving us trouble already. I hope she isn't taking after her trouble-maker of an aunt (me.) Mom and I went to the hospital to see them for a while and dad met us there with his camera. This is one of many pictures that was taken of our little beauty.




I love my new niece. It is amazing how much I adore my nieces and nephews. I now have two nieces and two nephews, with another nephew due any day now. I will have to post pictures of them some day. All of them make me want to keep breathing each day, no matter how hard life gets. Just looking at any of them brings a smile to my face. Well, I should probably go to bed. I have been having a hard time sleeping lately. Since I have to get up for churchtomorrow, maybe I should try to sleep. Welcome to the world Lauren!

No comments: