Search This Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My newest nephew

Isaac

I was rushing around on Sunday morning, getting ready for church, when my brother Jordan called. My sister-in-law, Alison, had given birth to a baby boy. At 8 lbs 60z and 21 and 1/2 inches long, Isaac Ellis is doing well. After the birth of Lauren yesterday, we didn't expect another birth for another couple of days. What a wonderful suprise. We went to go see Alison, Jordan, and the newest arrival tonight after going down to Salt Lake to see Jen, John, and Lauren. Besides church, this is the way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
To the right is a picture of me and my newest nephew. Behind us is my brother relaxing. I am so happy for my brother and sister-in-law. After the death of their first child, Caleb, I cannot express how wonderful it is to welcome a new baby to their, and our, family. I should be going to bed now. I have to be at work 8 am to open the library, then work until 9 pm. I am getting very tired of working 50 hours a week. Hopefully, my schedule will change in July and I will get to spend some quality time with my newest niece and nephew.

1 comment:

JAJ said...

This has to be one of the two cutest kids ever! Then again, I may just be biased.

-Alison