Search This Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

10 random things you might not know about me

1. I do not like nuts in my chocolate desserts. Yuck, why would I want to ruin them?
2. I cannot whistle a tune but dearly wish I could. My dad can brilliantly.
3. I prefer to write in pen, not pencil.
4. When reading fiction, I only read one book at a time. But when reading non-fiction, I prefer to read more than one non-fiction book at a time. Hmmm.
5. I don't hate the color pink as much as I used to, but I still don't really like it. I attribute this lessening of hatred to the fact that my niece loves pink.
6. After listening to NPR lately, I now understand a lot more Mallard Fillmore cartoons.
7. One of my favorite places to think is on the steps of the Kaysville Tabernacle. If only it wasn't so hot.
8. I wish I was as witty and charming as a literary character: Elizabeth Bennet.
9. I keep a list of books that I've read.
10. I like to read the letters to the editor that are in the newspaper each day.

No comments: